Partnering with customers to develop the next generation of transport management
Who are we?
Transmax is a government-owned transport solutions provider of the international award-winning ITS platform STREAMS®. We exist to improve people’s quality of life and helps move millions of commuters around Australian road networks every day. We partner with customers to deliver creative solutions that optimise transport networks and support safer and more reliable road journeys.
Transmax’s Customer Engagement team is ultimately responsible for growth of existing accounts as well as seeking and obtaining new business for designated customers, group of customers or regions.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for new business sales, oversight of our existing contracts, upselling on existing contracts and strategic business development input for Transmax. The primary focus for this position is on customer retention and growth of our existing accounts by driving a customer value focused approach to delivering Transmax’s products and services.
Some key responsibilities for this role include:
- Working closely with our customers to understand their needs and identify where our products & services can provide excellent value
- Identify areas for new opportunities that encourage and increase our products and services to our customer base
- Proactive networking that pinpoints & develops new opportunities
- Applying market feedback to product development and enhancement projects
- Building genuine and meaningful partnerships with our customers, learning their short and long-term roadmaps and identifying and understanding their challenges — to utilise this valuable knowledge and align the development of Transmax’s products and service offerings for the future.
We are looking for someone who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who can build meaningful and genuine relationships with clients, and who is confident in negotiation and commercial decision making. You will have the ability to clearly articulate and explain complex technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
You lead with empathy to become an influential customer guide, and you’re proactive and pragmatic.
We are looking for someone who has excellent customer success experience coupled with 3-5 years experience in a bid, sales or account management environment. Preferably in Engineering and/or ICT fields. You need to be driven, highly adaptable and possess the qualities of a leader.
What does Transmax offer?
Based in Milton in inner-city Brisbane, Transmax offers:
- competitive salary
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- WFH options
- flexible working hours
- a health & wellbeing allowance
- support for personal career plans and development
- an environment where you’re encouraged to succeed.
An exciting and supportive career opportunity awaits you at Transmax. If you’re interested in pursuing this opportunity, please apply by submitting your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Applications may be subject to a National Criminal History Check