Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
- Strong leadership skills with a long-term proven track-record of achieving sales and revenue growth targets.
- Ability to demonstrate persistence, high-energy, proactive approach to overcome adversity, obstacles, solve problems, to ‘navigate forward’ in order to find solutions even thru adversity
- Hands-on operator within a team environment while also able to command the respect of the entire company through leadership, intelligence, hard work, presence, and empathy.
- Strong communication skills: able to bring back the ‘voice of the customer’ and engage thoughtfully with product teams and other strategic team members within FIS.
- Ability to craft, distill and deliver powerful messages that convey meaning and value to our team and our clients.
- Proven track record in identifying, negotiating, & execution to closure, specific to selling complex multi-million-dollar software and services to large diversified financial institutions.
- Ability to establish extensive in-depth understanding of the client’s strategy, and coordination of a high touch relationship between FIS executives and the Sr. C-Level Executives with specified territory.
- Strong knowledgeable of market developments, apprising sales teams of competitor activity, including competitive product usage, and proposals in progress throughout the account.
What you bring
- Minimum 10-15 years of successful sales experience in the financial services industry
- The appetite to go deep in managing the relationship with some key top FIS APAC accounts
- Extensive selling experience and proven track record of results, within the software and services sector
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher-level customer interface
- Well versed in sales effectiveness techniques and strategies
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Advanced degree preferred
What we offer you
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- International travel
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities