illion is the leading independent provider of trusted data and analytics products and services in Australia and New Zealand. illion leverages its consumer and commercial credit registries to provide end-to-end customer management solutions to clients in the financial services, telecommunications, utilities and government sectors.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Credit Solutions Sales professional to join our team as a Solutions Consultant.
About the role / Business Unit
The Solution Consultant role is required to support our sales force with expertise around credit decisioning and credit solutions. This will require the ability to work closely with our new and existing customers to formulate how our products and solutions can be utilised to deliver value add solutions to them.
The role will also be responsible for understanding the customer base, identifying customers we should be working with, formulating and driving activity around how we can increase our level of involvement across the market.
- Work with the sales teams to identify potential sales leads with new and existing clients.
- Work with the sales teams as the “credit decisioning specialist” producing sales information, present/demonstrate solutions, prepare sales proposals and statement of works.
- Actively manage a sales pipeline
- Account management including proactive reviews of customer decisioning solutions and strategies
- Working with customers so they are aware of the full range of credit services, products and solutions available in the market. Anticipate the needs of customers while maintaining communication to ensure mutual expectations.
- Participate in the formation of the solution scope/design covering areas such as business requirements, user interface requirements and enhancement documentation. Actively review all requirements to ensure they are achievable and analyse and design the solution.
- Oversee the development. implementation, deployment, and operation of your customers projects to achieve specified objectives.
- Works with marketing, product managers and sales to identify markets for assigned products and to develop and deploy product communications and sales strategy to maximize product sales opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Appropriate Degree (Commerce, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Computer Science, MIS or related field).
- Understanding of Credit Reporting in Australia and New Zealand.
- Consultative sales experience, with a proven track record of being able to move between solution development to sales closure.
- Experience in implementing or using credit risk strategies and software.
- Experience in supporting a sales force and managing a sales pipeline.
- An understanding of IT Systems and Software solutions
- Extensive experience developing relationships and networking.
At illion, we are always seeking innovative and forward-thinking individuals to join us on our journey. Our culture is unique. It’s fast, results-driven and dynamic. It’s certainly not for everyone. But if you thrive in a high performing environment – illion could be for you!
- Feel good in the workplace – Australia and NZ wide wellness program to foster positive health & wellbeing for all employees.
- Just for the Health of it – illion Wellbeing Program – corporate massages and flu vaccinations included
- Leadership Development Programs – build your skillset and become an illion future leader
- Ongoing Sales Training
How to Apply
To apply, please click “Apply Now” button and we will be in touch shortly.