Who is Sidekicker
Sidekicker is one of Australia’s most exciting home-grown startups.
Launched in 2013, and backed by SEEK with 5 offices across Australia and New Zealand, Sidekicker is now Australia and New Zealand’s largest online staffing platform, using technology to radically improve how businesses hire and manage casual, temporary and contract staff.
Sidekicker employs over 10,000 casual staff, or Sidekicks, seamlessly connecting them with businesses hiring staff across hospitality, events, office admin, industrial and promotions.
We are at a pivotal point of our journey, with lots of exciting change ahead. We are looking for future leaders to take our business to the next level. If you want to be part of driving disruption, working in a fun and fast-paced environment with the best and brightest from across the technology industry then read on…
Find out more about Sidekicker by visiting: https://sidekicker.com
The CSA works within the Customer Team to help solve problems for our customers and casual workers (Sidekicks).
You play a key role in recruiting our awesome Sidekicks and supporting them to find amazing opportunities on the platform. We’re looking for someone with a passion for people and delivering outstanding customer service. You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Taking requests from existing customers to recruit new Sidekicks
- Running recruitment drives through our key channels
- Screening our Sidekicks to ensure they meet quality expectations
- Coordinating pre-employment checks to ensure all Sidekicks are ready to work
- Assisting Sidekicks with the onboarding process by providing phone support – including training on our platform and assisting Sidekicks to complete profiles
- Running virtual interviews and assessing candidate suitability for roles
- Posting opportunities on our platform
- Maintaining daily reporting on recruitment activities and sending weekly comms updating customers on all open drives
- Setting up rosters for new Sidekicks
- Conducting Sidekicker check-ins, customer site visits and providing return to work on site support
- Excellent time management skills and prioritisation
- Work well under pressure (particularly during peak periods!),
- Experienced working across a number of recruitment activities, and feel confident working with ambiguity.
- Have a passion for Sidekicker and technology, and you’ll enjoy interacting with Sidekicks every day.
- Awesome phone manner and ability to build rapport and empathise quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
What you’ll love about working at Sidekicker
- We do meaningful work every day – we move fast and focus on what matters
- We are empowered to make decisions – we don’t let processes and approval hierarchies get in the way; we trust our team to use their judgment
- We are obsessed about solving customer and Sidekick problems – we are always testing, learning and improving what we’ve done before
- We have fun – we celebrate our successes & don’t take ourselves too seriously
If you are interested, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter.