Website Objective Corporation
A bit about us:
Objective has evolved from a business that sold a single software solution, to an organisation that has multiple product lines meeting the needs of the Public Sector and Regulated Industry. The importance and the opportunity to cross-sell is massive.
The Customer Success team is Objectives secret weapon. As a team, we provide expertise to help our customers fully leverage our content collaboration platform, we put our customers first and strive to exceed every expectation. Our goal is to deliver a truly #outstanding Customer experience that turns our customers into evangelists, and Objective customers for life. This role is predominately office based in North Sydney Head Office, travel to client meetings across Australia maybe occasionally required.
What you will be doing:
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship at each and every subscription, that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction
- Developing individual customer success plans that outline critical success factors, detail metrics for success, highlight potential issues, and provide recommendations for internal product expansion
- Monitoring feature adoption on individual subscriptions and driving uptake based on the overall business needs of the customer
- Co-ordinating implementation and Support hand-over for customers
- Deliver on renewal revenue targets through optimal customer relationships and minimal churn
- Conduct training/on boarding workshops for new and growing customers
- Collating and distributing customer use-case by industry segment, that can then be used by product marketing and sales to drive new business growth
What are we looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in an Account Management/ Relationship or Customer Success role preferably within the Subscription software
- Experience working with Engineering teams, Sales, and Product Managers
- Demonstrated capability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external business owners and stakeholders across all organisational levels.
- In-depth knowledge of business areas like Customer Service & Client Management, Demand Generation and Software Sales.
- Ability to deliver Customer Success programs and participate in growing role of Customer Success.
Personal Attributes that will help you in the role:
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and comfortable to work autonomously
- Passionate about customers
Once we come out to the other side of Covid, this role is based in our North Sydney office, Objective HQ. We occupy the top floor of a North Sydney skyscraper with 360-degree views of the city, and you’ll get to work and laugh alongside a friendly and diverse bunch of people in our beautifully appointed open-plan office. Start your days with us by helping yourself to the free breakfast we provide, work up a sweat in our subsidised bootcamps or yoga programmes and get to know your colleagues better at our monthly social Friday sessions.