You will be supported by our LMS support team and marketing teams to:
- Ensure every new eSkilled customer is onboarded and successful in getting the most out of their LMS
- Run “How To” training webinars on different LMS features
- Creating “How To” screen Capture videos to support clients
- Work with marketing team with LMS communications on features to be sent regularly to clients
- Assist Marketing Team in promoting new features
- Identify clients struggling who may represent a risk of cancellation and support those clients to succeed in using the platform
- Achieve set KPIs for retention of new clients
- Work with the support team to improve client onboarding tools and tutorials
- Work closely with the Account Manager and Support Team to ensure a smooth transition between new sales and support.
- Promote paid services, such as course build/implementation services to assist clients onboarding faster.
- Assisting the Account Managers with various time specific campaigns.
You will possess:
- A minimum of two years administering a Moodle LMS with an depth understanding of the platform
- A solid understanding of the Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector
- Great people and communication skills
- Excellent listening, coaching & presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver coaching sessions online via tools such as Zoom and other platforms
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Team player, energetic and supportive of others.
In return, you will be provided with:
- An amazing opportunity with a great company to turn your passion for learning and development into something valuable and inspiring
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary package
- Continuous professional development opportunities and career highlights
- Great and accessible office located within Brisbane
- The opportunity and autonomy to use your skills to enhance people’s lives
- Fun and friendly working environment with heaps of social activities