Give A Grad A Go
Looking for Customer Success Manager jobs, Account Manager roles or opportunities in Client Relations Management in Sydney? A fast-growing global virtual coaching company is looking for a new Customer Success Manager to join their team in Sydney – apply now!
Are you passionate about professional & personal development? Do you believe coaching should be for everyone, everywhere? Our client is on a mission to ensure all employees in organisations across the world are coached to their absolute best. Tapping into their global network of coaches, they have built an app to help people learn more about themselves, their weaknesses, and their goals. As the fastest growing global virtual coaching company with offices in London, Europe, Toronto, US, Singapore, and Sydney they are seeking like-minded people to develop the team in Australia and drive the business forward.
Customer Success Manager – Job description
In this Customer Success Manager job, you will support all client engagement efforts – from closing prospective clients to onboarding and nurturing key existing relationships with c-level stakeholders. This is a unique opportunity for an account manager to drive the growth of the business across Australia.
Customer Success Manager – Key responsibilities
The Customer Success Manager can expect the following duties, but not limited to:
- Provide first-level service to all prospective & existing clients to ensure retention and expansion with client accounts.
- Project manage the onboarding process collaborating with teams throughout implementation
- Opportunities to host training sessions in the lead up to project launches
- Work closely with sales, operations, finance, and product functions
- First point of contact for key stakeholders
Customer Success Manager – Job requirements
- Experienced project manager, ideally with experience in customer success
- Eager to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Passionate about clients and building relationships
- The ability to problem-solve independently and quickly
- Confident, accurate and clear communicator
- Self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline-driven, virtual environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Customer Success Manager – Benefits of the job
- A competitive salary package and bonus
- Access to your own world-class coach tailored for you!
- Regular team social events
- Joining the team at the start of their journey in Australia with the chance to make a real impact on the growth of the business
- The startup size of the team in Sydney means you will have direct access to all departments
- Flexible working arrangement
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.