Digitary Australia Pty Ltd
Digitary is a global EdTech company and part of the Parchment family of Companies that are experts in digital credentialing solution. Originally launching in Ireland, Digitary has grown significantly over the past few years to have approximately 40 staff located across Australia (Melbourne HQ), Canada, Ireland, Italy and UK. Digitary assists some of the world’s top universities and education providers to digitally certify academic qualifications, enabling learners to access and share their qualifications online.
In Australia and NZ, the My eQuals platform is built from Digitary’s technology, with over 1.5 million learners and over 5 million academic credentials certified from the Australian and NZ public universities to date.
We are a proud workforce full of energetic, learner-centric and future oriented people delivering technology solutions. As a team, we work collaboratively in a busy and dynamic environment, striving to continually refine and enhance our business. At Digitary you will have the opportunity to work with great people, in a flexible environment, on great solutions that make a genuine impact to the lives of learners globally.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the role of the Customer Success Manager (APAC) will focus on proactively consulting with Digitary’s customers in achieving their goals and realising value from Digitary’s solutions. This is an important role with responsibility to utilise your strong understanding of Digitary’s solutions and position yourself as a trusted advisor to enable a collaborative approach with customers and ensure value is maximised, improvements identified, and enhancements/initiatives/best practices can be implemented. The Customer Success Manager will demonstrate to the customer a path to value that helps achieve high levels of customer retention, loyalty and ongoing ROI.
The Customer Success Manager will plan and implement approaches for collaborative engagement, demonstrating features, generate ideas, insights and product enhancements to customers and their various stakeholders to ensure they are informed, improve usage and maximise overall value. A partnering attitude will ensure strong customer satisfaction, leading to revenue growth and retention, with opportunity to position new products and modules through understanding the customer opportunities and business challenges.
The Customer Success Manager will play an important role in communicating common customer insights, behaviours and requirements to the commercial, delivery and development teams. They will work closely with Business Development and Marketing on pre-sale and post-sale activities, whilst acting as a natural link between Delivery and Customer Support in driving a positive overall experience.
By ensuring customers are satisfied and benefitting from Digitary’s solutions, the Customer Success Manager will help with initiatives such as generating effective case studies, conducting webinars, feature update videos and producing other artefacts and collateral to promote greater awareness and means for customers to share ideas and benefits of Digitary’s solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaged person, who takes pride in working to a high standard and has a genuine desire to service customers in an effective manner. You will be required to meet regularly with key customer stakeholders, developing strong relationships and providing timely propositions and resolutions. You will be required to maintain updates in Salesforce CRM and associated systems, comfortable with performing day-to-day activities to meet deadlines, whilst being adaptable to changing needs as the business continues to grow.
Digitary’s customer-base is global, with this role focusing initially on working with our established education institutions in Australia & NZ (public universities through My eQuals) and new customers in APAC as they onboard. Additionally, the customer-base includes an aligned network of users and beneficiaries of our solutions that are serviced and engaged with.
Whilst our Australian-base is in Melbourne, we will consider applicants in other locations and like many organisations at present there is working from home flexibility.
- Be an advocate for Digitary to help improve solution adoption and overall value
- Educate customers on how solutions and services can be effectively utilised, best practices implemented and deriving value for all stakeholders utilising the solution
- Continuously maintain a deep understanding of our product solutions to be a subject matter expert for our customers, including demonstrations and presentations
- Analyse and develop regular reports and insights, to enable identification of target customers for tailoring plans and initiatives that drives solution adoption
- Manage renewals of assigned accounts; and perform cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Identify strategic and business growth opportunities
- Build brand awareness and loyalty in customers and defend against competition
- Update customers on new and existing features and/or changes to services, key results and deliver difficult messages when needed through effective communication
- Develop customer account plans to enhance satisfaction and mitigate attrition risk
- Cultivate an exceptional customer experience with ongoing and regular engagement, calls, emails, webinars, on-site and regional events
- Be a voice of the customer, providing Digitary with continuous customer feedback and insights, helping to remove friction points and managing overall
- Work with customers, marketing and other stakeholders in developing effective case studies, onboarding resources, insight reports, publications and other artefacts
- Facilitate consultation and workshop sessions, including webinars, user-groups and coordination with technical experts as needed
- Retain and grow the lifetime value of customers
- Meet quantitative revenue goals (renewals and expansions) and customer satisfaction goals
- Help facilitate customer onboarding with Delivery and internal stakeholders to drive successful onboarding and transition to post go-live as the account lead
You will be prepared to perform other duties and ad-hoc requests from time-to-time, and conduct reports as required.
Qualifications / Licenses / Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years experience in customer facing roles
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience working in similar roles or aligned tasks
- Proven experience in managing customers with demonstrated successful outcomes
- Highly motivated, energetic and customer-focused approach/mentality with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excel at building and leveraging strong business relationships
- Worked in a SaaS based organisation or have serviced SaaS solutions for customers
- Worked in/with higher education and vocational education institutions is preferred
- Proficiency in data analysis and an ability to understand its impact on the customer journey and insights that are actionable
- A foundational understanding of change management principles
- Strong stakeholder management, both internal and external
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge and experience using Salesforce is highly favourable
- Flexible approach to work and strong time management
- Proven sense of urgency in completing tasks and meeting deliverables
- Ability to work independently and able to organise workloads and manage time, including adjusted priorities and tight deadlines
- Commercial minded with an ability to identify growth opportunities
- Customer Success
- Higher Education
- People Person
- Empathy and Inspiring
- Embrace the challenge
Life at Digitary
We are a growing team, making a significant impact in the global education sector. At Digitary, people are at the heart of our business and we prioritise staff welfare. We offer a range of competitive benefits, initiatives and flexibility, with staff also continuing to work-from-home for the foreseeable period. We are a transparent and collaborative business that prides itself on having positive engagement internally and with our customers, that is as important as the high-quality product solutions we provide and continue to develop.
We are a wonderfully diverse and inclusive organisation that celebrates the involvement of passionate people in what we deliver.
Apply now to be part of a great organisation that is making a great impact on learners worldwide.