When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be passionate about customers (and I mean passionate!). Not only will you naturally seek to understand the customer’s business as if it was your own, you will work with the customer to grow and manage that business by using your extensive and instinctive consultation skills. You will be the customer’s advocate, internally looking for solutions to customer issues and negotiate on the customer’s behalf to the benefit of both the customer and VZT. We are looking for people who are customer obsessed and willing to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction.
- Protect and defend annual revenue, and customer base by renewing service agreements with clients at a global minimum of 80% monthly.
- Conduct Customer consultations, where you provide the client with a greater insight into the product features and ROI benefits for clients.
- Complete periodic customer health checks ensuring you are aware of any areas of concerns for your client base and work with internal teams to rectify any issues.
- Grow the customer by establishing upsell leads for internal sales teams to convert.
- Liaise with technical support, accounting and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with internal teams on projects that drive customer satisfaction and collaboration.
- Manage the overall account relationship.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (or Communications preferred) or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of Business-To-Business (B2B) experience.
- Experience in client relationship management / account management.
- Knowledge of customer success processes and managing the client throughout the customer lifecycle with a proactive mindset.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services).
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to negotiate.
- Outstanding problem solving skills and the ability to take own initiative.
- Strong team player, but still a self-starter – the ability to lead by example.
- Strong business acumen and presence; comfortable communicating at executive/owner level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be accepting of change
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite/ Google suite and Salesforce.com