Airbnb Property Management Services By AirKeeper
About the business
We are a Short Term Rental Property Management Company that is growing rapidly and are looking for someone to take care of the onboarding of new properties acquired by the business.
About the role
We are looking for a positive, confident, action-orientated person with a strong customer service mindset for a varied role that will see you manage new properties from acquisition to listing on short-term rental booking platforms to integrate them into the business.
This person will:
- Liaise with new clients to list their properties on booking platforms
- Coordinate contractors, photographers, cleaners etc to get the new property ready for renting
- Arrange for fire safety compliance checks and other matters required for compliance with new short term rental regulations.
- Respond to questions from new clients about the property listing and the company’s services
- Work closely with the Sales team and Operations manager.
- Ad hoc tasks to support the company as required
Skills and experience
- A positive, proactive “can do” attitude
- Be able to work independently and be problem solving oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with staff and clients
- Exceptional level of customer service
- Competent in conflict resolution
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities
- Previous experience in operations in the short term letting industry or hotel industry is highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and the ability to learn to use new systems quickly
- The ability to establish productive relationships with guests, team members, and property owners
- Valid driver’s licence and own car
- Independent work
- Growth and development opportunities
- Great team
Tell us about yourself
Please submit your resume & a cover letter explaining why you would be perfect for this position, addressing all items listed in skills and experience and answering the following questions.
Please Note: If you don’t answer the questions below you will not be considered for this role.
• What previous experience do you have that would be suited for this position?
• Have you been in a similar multitasking role?
• What is your experience in this industry?
• Why would you be perfect for this role?