Website REA Group
An Australian start-up success story we’re quietly proud of.
From a garage in Melbourne to the global stage is an achievement we’re humbled by. Our idea to put pictures of houses on the internet has blossomed since 1995, and we now have businesses across Australia, Asia, India and North America.
Our purpose is to change the way the world experiences property. No matter where you’re at on your property journey, we’re here to help on every step – whether that’s buying, selling, renting or renovating.
Some of our brands include realestate.com.au, realcommercial.com.au, spacely.com.au, Flatmates.com.au, Smartline.com.au and Proptrack.com.
What we’re doing
The Customer Success Manager will work alongside Product and Commercial to deliver great experiences and outcomes that support financial services customers to be successful with the use of PropTrack tools, both product and custom.
Customer Success reports through to a broader function called Commercial which is responsible for engaging with clients and prospects at all levels, onboarding, delivery and managing all requests and expectations of clients. The Commercial team is a hybrid Business Strategy, Sales, Account Management, Customer Onboarding, Customer Success, Customer Delivery function within the PropTrack business.
What you’ll be doing
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for onboarding new customers including training, taking carriage of client delivery meetings, managing day to day current client support questions. Assisting the Commercial team with ongoing change request from financial services clients especially around custom solutions. Customer Success works closely with our product and commercial teams, helping customers be more effective and achieve value from PropTrack’s products and services faster and provide ongoing support to the customer.
While no two days are the same, typical responsibilities and activities will include:
- Building PropTrack’s Customer Success capability and ensuring its effective integration and alignment at REA to deliver simple and seamless customer and employee experiences
- Taking carriage of onboarding, customer training and ongoing client delivery meetings
- Working alongside key stakeholders in Product and Commercial to define business and customer needs and success measures
- Drawing on the PropTrack team’s intimate customer knowledge, surfacing opportunities to solve customer problems and working alongside Product and Commercial to deliver solutions that expand customer value
- Building strong rapport with Product and Commercial leads, working together on projects and initiatives that require support from the Success team
- Understand the metrics that matter from the business and customer’s perspectives; solving problems to continuously improve outcomes delivered
- Helping to provide transparent reporting of the team’s performance and voice of customer insights to inform product priorities
- Delivering on customer adoption, usage, growth and retention targets
- Thinking outside the box to solve problems
- The role will eventually be leading and coaching a specialist team to understand customer needs and behaviours and proactively support them to adopt and gain the full benefit of PropTrack’s products and services
Who we’re looking for
- Someone with some runs on the board: Significant experience in a customer success environment that is fast-paced and change intensive
- A systems thinker: Proven success working across the organisational system to deliver optimal customer experiences and outcomes
- Ability to quickly deliver the foundational value proposition
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management capabilities with sound negotiation and influencing skills
- A role model of customer centricity with the ability to influence outcomes that improve the customer experience
- Comfortable with analytics to identify and predict customer risks and opportunities; able to translate insights into impactful actions
- Tech savvy with experience successfully leveraging tech to deliver better customer and employee experiences
- Resourceful, focused self-starter
But we don’t just look for someone based on their skills and expertise. It’s our connection, acceptance and genuine care for each other that makes REA a great place to work. That means you also need to be:
- Savvy minded and have the ability to think a little left of field / outside the box
- A strong and creative communicator
- Friendly, approachable and have good relationship management skills
- An avid supporter of our fully inclusive culture – we celebrate difference and ensure that everyone belongs
The REA experience
The physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our people is something we’ll never stop caring about. This is a place to learn and grow. We’re committed to your development – both professionally and personally. Your experience with us is something we take seriously.
- Onsite/online health and wellbeing programs, including yoga and meditation classes
- Because We Care program which includes volunteer leave and community grants, to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community
- Hack Days so you can bring your big ideas to life
- An additional day of leave just for your birthday
- A flexible working environment meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the business (and yes, our leaders fully understand the flexible working policy)
- A hybrid approach to the future of work – https://www.rea-group.com/blog/the-way-we-work-at-rea-a-hybrid-approach/
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
Oh, and by the way:
At REA we value diversity and inclusion in all forms. Gender, religion, ethnicity, LBTGIQ+, neurodiversity and so much more. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you’ve got the must-haves, dedication and enthusiasm to learn but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
If you like the sound of us, then we think you should apply today. We’re proud to be Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a bit more through our various social channels?