Website The Access Group
Transform the way you use business software
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It’s this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That’s why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will be an experienced Customer Success Manager with a can-do positive attitude and is custom to delivering in a high tempo environment? You will be a team player who can support others and be able to take on support when offered. Someone who thrives on challenge and want to make a difference
This is a unique opportunity to join an expanding dynamic team, that punches well above its weight
About the role:
- The Customer Success Manager – M&A Projects, is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of multiple Customer Success integration initiative programmes, supporting rapid acquisition integration across all Divisions and functions.
- Following the completion of acquisition, you will own the CS programme, based on the agreed CS Value creation plan, from kick-off to handing over to the DMT.
- At each stage of the integration project, you will actively seek feedback from the CSL sponsor and key stakeholders. It is essential that the ProgM leads all CS initiatives for a newly acquired companies and delivers implementation best practice at all times. As such, it is essential that you will continually seek to drive continuous improvement in the integration process thus delivering accelerated value creation.
- You will be responsible for managing stakeholder escalations.
- You will carry scorecard driven KPI’s for each acquisition.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Often involved pre-contract, the ProgM will be responsible for defining the CS VCP integration plan implementations, always using best practice
- You will work with the virtual Project team to schedule sub-project scoping, delivery and go live
- Your experience means that you will be running multiple acquisition engagements.
- Owning all communications, you will communicate the schedule with Integration team ensuring that the proposed dates are agreeable with resources and delivery expectations.
- You will be delivering most of the project management activities themselves and across multiple acquisitions and will take pride in always delivering great customer service.
- All project administration and governance will be undertaken on a timely basis and opportunities for process improvement continuously sought.
- When required, you will be brought into other M&A engagements on an ad hoc basis
- When using other resources on their project, you will ensure that communication channels remain open and actively ensure that colleagues also deliver great customer service
As a well-rounded Customer Success Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience in multiple product/stream engagements
- Have natural ability for communicating and building relationships at all organisational levels
- Have PRINCE2 or other appropriate project management qualification/experience
- You will have good organisational and mathematical skills
- You will have good understanding of the development of strong programme goals and objectives
- A hands-on programme manager able to manage projects including at least three acquisitions When called upon, acts as CSL as part of the M&A Integration team
- Coordinates programme delivery teams managing all escalations, ensuring that stakeholder satisfaction remains high
- Contributes to process improvement, implementing best practice at all times
- Commercially astute and always ensures that projects are delivered to time and to budget
- Ability to lead acquired colleagues on their integration project using industry know-how and best practice delivering a great experience
- The ability to manage multiple programmes across multiple Divisions at the same time
- Ability to think creatively and maximise the customer journey whilst delivering both a personal targets and helping to achieve team targets
- Excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach
- Proactive, works at pace, goal orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus, constantly exceeding customer expectations
- Forward looking programme management utilising resources from across the business to best achieve the desired outcomes aligned to the CS VCP
- Experience & accreditation of an industry recognised project management qualification
- Ability to work under pressure whilst managing competing priorities
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.