About the role
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for the Customer Success team who handle technical support, onboarding and the customer experience of the iSeekplant platform. This includes churn, accounts receivable and user searcher success. You will also be tasked with setting up and/or improving systems and processes for the customer success team. You will manage and support the day-to-day activity of the team, making sure our customers are provided exceptional service.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Day to day management of the Customer Success team including coaching and feedback, workforce planning
- Actively encourages a supportive team culture
- Managing the teams professional development
- Contribute & facilitate training of the Customer Success team
- Managing the 1st stage of the cancellation process
- Spot checking profile creation to give QA feedback to Managers
- Spot checking Customer Success Representatives activities, daily metrics are met and company customer care strategies are delivered and feedback provided
- Checking for key bottlenecks, bugs and method changes to ensure Customer Success strategies are achieved and are scalable as the company grows
- Monthly reporting of customer care results and KPIs
- Contribute to training when process or product changes occur
- Meeting with Product team monthly to contribute to product improvements
Skills and experience:
- Diploma/Degree qualified in Business or other relevant field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years+ previous experience in a customer care related similar role/industry
- A strong network in the construction industry would be an advantage
- 1 year+ mentoring & coaching of staff and/or clients on customer care
- A passion for providing exceptional customer experiences
- People management experience following a coaching methodology
- Intermediate experience in various digital platforms and tools
- Intermediate experience in CRM reporting tools and templates
- Competent to intermediate level with GSuite or Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly organised, effectively organises priorities and able to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
At iseekplant we value our people and our customers. We are always seeking innovative and forward-thinking individuals to join us on our journey. You will be joining a high performing, results driven and dynamic team.
How to Apply
To apply, please click “Apply Now” button and we will be in touch shortly.
All applications are strictly confidential. Applicants must have full right to work in Australia.
iseekplant takes diversity and inclusiveness seriously as an equal opportunity employer. As far as recruiters go, we have this role covered so will not accept unsolicited agency resumes.