We’re a forkin’ awesome group of foodies just trying to make the food and bev industry a better place! We are HungryHungry, Join the food revolution!
HungryHungry provides an easy-to-use and engaging digital platform for hospitality venues to present to their consumers, creating contactless real-time menus and ordering capabilities for all service fulfilments, including pick-up, delivery, collect at counter and order at table
Let’s talk about the role:
Our Customer Success team is growing fast! We are looking for a Hungry Customer Success Manager to join our NSW-based team. In this role you will be the face of the HungryHungry brand as you support and grow Sydney’s trendy restaurants, hot-spot bars, and bustling pubs across NSW.
What your day to day will look like:
- Proactively contact all clients in your “book of business” to ensure they are engaged and happy with our services.
- Generating revenue by upselling additional products & services and building strong relationships that retain existing clients.
- Work closely across teams including other Account Managers, Business Development Managers and Customer Experience to drive solutions for your clients.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Aligning potential customer’s needs with our product and service offering.
- Attending industry events and networking activities.
- Continue to grow your knowledge of the OrderMate product and find ways to scale this knowledge out to your clients and peers.
What you bring:
- You consume industry related media, and always have your finger on the pulse.
- You’re a born networker, always looking to make the next connection.
- You are not afraid to build tension, ask great questions and listen with intent.
- You measure yourself by outcomes, and challenge yourself to exceed targets.
- You’ve got killer instincts about people, results and strategic account growth concepts.
- You’re disciplined in your approach but able to think outside the box when you need to.
- Uncapped commissions
- Training & support to ensure you succeed in your role!
- Work from home!
- You will work with a tight knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do.
- Regular team/company catch ups (Virtual at the moment!)
- Welcomed ideas, inputs and suggestions that actually get taken into account\
The bottom line: Our employees matter to us! Every minute you spend with us, you’re growing, learning and becoming the best version of yourself! And we LOVE to see it!