Website Soter analytics
Soter Analytics leverages the latest technologies to develop innovative Health and Safety solutions for manual handling workers. Soter Analytics is helping the industry to reduce one of the biggest injury problems – musculoskeletal injuries. We do this with a portfolio of solutions based on our wearable sensor which identifies and quantifies at-risk working movements and then provides the worker personalised coaching Apps, powered by AI and Machine Learning.
Soter Analytics is a 4-year old fast-growing start-up company centred in London (with offices in Australia and the US) and is helping customers across Australia, the US and Europe. Customers in Australia include Coca Cola, Australia Post & Woolworths.
Soter Analytics is quickly developing in many sectors like Logistics, Health-care, Mining, Retail, and Pharma/Chemical. The company went through 3 financing rounds and is preparing a Series A in 2021. Recurring revenues are growing by 40-70% quarter-on-quarter.
We are hiring an experienced Customer Success Manager to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Soter is an excellent place to grow your career.
Background in higher-touch B2B SaaS would be a significant advantage.
Responsibilities for Customer Success Manager
- Work to clear retention goals and process milestones for the client to work toward
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating programs or software associated with a product or service
Promoting value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for other members of the department
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimise existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
Qualifications for Customer Success Manager
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the product
- Accountability and personal organisation are essential
- Experience in managing a diverse group of clients and differing requirements
- Ability to establish milestones and keep internal team members on task
- Experience analysing and optimising the existing processes in the Customer Success team
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed