As Customer Success Manager you will take ownership of the customer journey driving continuous improvement of the end to end customer experience. Your responsibilities will include delivering exceptional customer service, assisting customers and internal stakeholders with finding resolutions to highly complex problems, helping customers realise the full value of their chosen platforms, monitoring customer health scores, maximising overall customer retention and ensuring e that our customers they achieve success with our products in line with their business goals.
You will have the autonomy to make this role your own and drive customer growth and retention. You will lead by example and construct innovative and strategic methods to motivate and guide our customers on how to drive business results through Employment Hero.
As part of this team you will be responsible for identifying and executing data driven strategies to improve and manage the customer lifecycle (onboard, launch and engage), identify engagement strategies, activate expansion or up-sell opportunities, increase passive/promoters in NPS, increase longevity and prevent churn. This position assists in utilisation of feedback to build a relevant, connected, customer experience across all channels, platforms, and stakeholders.
- Work with the Customer Success Team Leader and team to maximise cross-sell and upsell opportunities, lead generation as part of a high performance team
- Reviewing existing customers to identify risk of churn or opportunities for expansion.
- Keep updates on our services and industry knowledge to effectively drive better customer relationships and adoption of our features
- Legislative and Product changes at the forefront here.
- Identify, interpret and identify key insights in customer data to conduct thorough routine analysis, reporting services and client feedback
- Conduct ad hoc training and check-in meetings with clients to ensure the business is meeting the clients’ future and existing business needs
- Create and maintain the documentation around the team’s changing processes.
- Adopt new and existing tools, processes, and capabilities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team, and better serve our customers
- Help develop customer success strategies to help increase client engagement and satisfaction through the interactions of team members
- Be innovative, with the goal to simplify processes, in order to help the teams run more efficiently and increase client satisfaction
- Focus around team metrics being NPS, churn rate, SLAs around client contact and client base upsells.
Qualifications and Training
- Bachelor’s degree, business or commerce related degree preferable
- Training and proven experience in technology or SaaS products preferred
- Understanding of the Human Resources Industry and payroll preferred
- At least 3 years experience in a B2B customer success role, sales experience highly regarded
- Solid understanding of Human Resources and Payroll functions, experience with Employment Hero platform preferred
- Proven experience in solving client technology issues
- Experience in software sales and support and understanding of the customer journey through the end-to-end software sales cycle
- Proven experience owning customer satisfaction metrics, NPS, driving customer surveys and feedback, and making data driven decisions
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong Communicator – has strong skills in relation to conveying information, both written and oral. Is able to communicate clearly and be easily understood
- Negotiator – Coordinates and balances the conflicting interests of clients and other internal stakeholders
- Collaborator – Is able to develop and maintain partnerships inside and outside of the organisation to help provide support and results to the business
- Customer Orientation – Is able to demonstrate concern for the satisfying of external and or internal customers
- Analytical Thinker – Has the ability to tackle any challenge by using logical, systematic, and or a sequential approach
- Trouble shooter – deconstructs problems to find out it’s inner workings and then develops best practice resolutions to ensure the issues don’t appear again
- Fixer – Enacts a fix twice mentality, fix to help with an immediate issue (short term) so that the customer/client can continue to move forward, then fix again for good
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations