We are looking for a hands-on Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. This is a high impact role requiring a motivated self-starter.
Who is Cloudfloat?
Cloudfloat is a fast-growing, VC backed, FinTech start-up based in Sydney. Cashflow, or lack of it, is the biggest challenge small businesses face and we’re on a mission to change that.
Small to medium sized businesses use Cloudfloat’s technology to target accounts payables and accounts receivables pain and transform their payments into fast cashflow while increasing sales. For us, the Customer is the core of who we are. Our Customer Success Manager role is a pivotal part to the overall success of our Customer growth and retention function.
What are we looking for?
As an early-stage start-up, you’ll have an amazing opportunity to define how you work. As a Customer Success Manager you will be empowered to own, improve and develop new processes, systems and customer experience initiatives that will engage & delight customers while creating value for suppliers.
You will be transforming the overall success of the Cloudfloat community of users by working closely with Customers to ensure they are satisfied with Cloudfloat’s services and to eliminate areas of dissatisfaction.
You will work closely with the Customer Success team, the Founder and importantly our existing customers, while being an integral part of the commercial success of the business as you help and increase value for our customers in their business.
Some things we expect you’ll be doing
- Be our customer’s primary point of contact, giving our customers an internal voice and be our external ear.
- Take full ownership of customer feedback, complaints and general inquiries across Cloudfloat’s contact channels.
- Make outbound calls, convert warm interested leads in to fanatical customers
- Manage inbound customer calls and queries
- Nurture valuable relationships that will lead to renewal of their Cloudfloat instalment plans
- Manage ticket handling.
- Provide demos to customers and identify and improve pain points while rolling out scalable solutions
- Create and run Q&A webinar type sessions, explainer videos ete
- Provide support and guidance to our community at large
- Manage incoming customer enquiries (thru Email inbox, Customer Chat functions, Telephone – learn the business, learn about our customers)
- Build a customer success pipeline of call activity with a view to improve revenue and customer retention
- Report on agreed KPIs to track improvement and success targets
What you are empowered to own?
The following fall under your remit with a clear target to improve growth in transactions for the overall business:
- Community Success: Identify and implement scalable solutions that improve and/or increase the success of the Cloudfloat community of customers
- Customer Success: Increase retained revenue while supporting and servicing our existing customer relationships
- Insight Analysis: Pass valuable insights for improvements in marketing, growth and product
Other things we value?
- Initiative, persistence and an entrepreneurial energy with the desire to be part of a fast-growth start-up environment
- Min. 5+ years in a combined success or account management function and/or serving or participating in roles to serve the overall Customer community is advantageous
- Min. 2+ years in a leadership capacity across various customer functions
- Exposure to small business payments and lending is an advantage with experience and proven B2B success would be looked at favourable
- You want to get in to Fintech Startups and understand that start-up more than a job
- You feel it’s your time to step up
Core attributes we are looking for:
- PRO-ACTIVE: Self-starter, eager to work in fast-paced environment with high levels of autonomy
- TRUST: Embrace and trust the company’s core mission and your team members
- ADAPTABLE: Comfortable with high levels of uncertainty and change
- FEARLESS: doesn’t recognise the word no
- PASSION: Passionate about our customer’s problems
- THOUGHTFUL: Able to empathise with customers and come up with solutions to their problems
Our commitment to you
- We are fostering a business culture that reward outcomes, not hours worked
- Fast ramp up mentorship program to support your long-term goals
- Monthly 1:1 coaching with Cloudfloat leaders
- A clear path to promotion with potential for accelerated leadership development programs
- Competitive Salary Package (incl. equity bonuses and sign-on equity)
- Vibrant “start-up” culture, surrounded by other like minded tech start-ups (when back in the office)
- Flexible working hours, locations and/or working from home days to drive your own work life balance
- Access to “Unlimited” Annual Leave, a day off for your Birthday and days off to have your Vax (if you are not already Vaxxed)
- On-site bike and shower facilities (when the office is open again)
- Self-education Allowance – Learn new skills to further your career with Cloudfloat
NOTE: Direct candidates only, we are unable to consider applications from recruiters at this time.