At Brighte, we believe every Australian deserves access to a sustainable and comfortable home. How do we help Australian’s achieve this? We build innovative mobile and web platforms, responsible and seamless financial solutions, and relationships with customers and vendors that last. Our addressable market is massive and rooted in a positive mission that empowers Australian’s and the growing and critically important sustainability market.
We have been recognised for our incredible work in diversity and inclusion and have a leadership team that is passionate about building a high-performing culture where people feel a sense of belonging. If you’re keen to work for a mission-driven company, with smart people who live and breathe Brighte’s values, have a read below.
Our Sales team is obsessed with building supportive, outcome driven, and empathetic relationships with our Vendors. As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for: investigating, resolving and providing high quality responses to escalated customer complaints within set timeframes, on behalf of Sales.
You provide our vendors with a positive experience during the complaints handling process and, even if the resolution provided does not accord to the customer’s preferred resolution.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a customer champion when investigating complaints received from all channels both internal and external to Brighte
- Look to resolve complaints through policies and procedures with the aim of providing prompt and quality end to end resolution
- Manage the adherence to the standard turnaround time, tracking and reporting all written complaints received for Management awareness
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to drive the businesses in ensuring a consistent and effective complaint handling process is in place
- Ensure effective governance and oversight of the ‘customer concerns/complaints’ across the key product and business forums
- Create effective partnerships with Compliance to proactively identify and manage the regulatory risk for the business
Who You Are
- You are empathetic and seek to understand where your Vendors are coming from
- Approach things with efficiency and productivity is something you are always striving for. If there is a gap in our process or a better way of doing things you are happy to “Call the ball” and make those changes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to express complex responses in a logical and easy to understand way
- Ability to influence others and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity and to deliver results under pressure
- Have excellent critical-thinking, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to be able to evaluate and suggest solutions and manage client and business expectations
- Place the customer at the centre of all actions
- Strive to excel and provide superior service and results for our customers and our shareholders
- Be meticulous in work and diligent in follow-ups to effective closures
- Commercial, risk aware and outcomes focused
- Employee Share Options. We want to build a successful company which means sharing the potential upside together.
- Flexible working. It’s all about balance so feel free to work from home when you need to.
- Generous Parental Leave Policy. We couldn’t get where we are today without our families.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Winning Best Workplace Diversity award at the 2020 Finnies.
- Employee Assistance Program. For confidential financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support.
- Recognition and Reward Brighte Stars program. We drive a culture of recognition and celebration by shining a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories.
- Nutritious food. A well-stocked pantry including free breakfast, daily fresh fruit, espresso coffee, yoghurt, Tim Tams and many more snacks to make work feel a little more like home. We’ve also got kombucha, beer, and wine on tap.
- End-of-Trip Facilities. Cycle in to work, lock up your wheels, and have a shower in our end of trip facilities with towel service and hair dryers.