- Be the face of IBM to the customer
- Work with a team of passionate Cloud and AI experts
- Permanent opportunity based in Canberra
For more than one hundred years, IBM has been helping governments, businesses and other organisations leverage technology to drive and implement change and to promote and accelerate scientific discovery. Along the way, we and the world have weathered many storms. And each time IBM has emerged a stronger, more capable company.
As a Customer Success Deployment Architect you will apply your technical skills and business acumen to help our customers achieve their business outcomes with IBM Technology’s Hybrid Cloud and AI Offerings.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor for the customer’s cloud migration, and support adoption of Hybrid Cloud & AI solutions
- Understand and translate customer business vision and strategy into a clearly articulated architecture roadmap leveraging content in their IBM contract and aligned to IBM’s strategic direction.
- Lead technical and business conversations and articulate to key stakeholders how to get value out of their investments in IBM Technology
- Identify use cases and drive solution design applying customer and industry insights
- Expand and accelerate the adoption, deployment and growth of IBM hybrid cloud offerings
- Deliver solution architecture design and collaborate with the relevant teams to execute fast prototyping and MVP that demonstrates value
- Execute customer success and deployment plans to drive adoption
Bringing together multidisciplinary stakeholders towards a common goal
- Initiate and progress hybrid cloud and modernization initiatives
- Hold Australian Citizenship.
- Must be eligible to obtain at least NV1 clearance
- Demonstrate a history of success in a technical solution role where you built relationships throughout client and vendor organisations
- Leadership in identifying, progressing and gaining customer agreement for change
- You’re passionate about the power of hybrid cloud and AI to transform
- Experience with modern enterprise software implementations
- Technical understanding of Middleware / Data & AI / Cloud Native
- Understanding of enterprise software implementations, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and cloud applications
- Experience and credibility in a federal government/ commonwealth context.