Who We Are
We’re a values-based technology business with integrity at its core. We’re on a mission to help training providers power brighter futures by making assessment streamlined, compliant and accessible for everyone. We’re a dynamic team, passionately committed to doing whatever it takes to help our clients achieve their goals. We’re invested in our people, and committed to making a sustainable difference to our community and the environment.
The Customer Success function at Cloud Assess is fuelled by a passion to create the best possible customer experience for our valued clients.
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you’ll nurture our new clients through an implementation journey to account success. Helping them manage project priorities and tasks, organisational change, realise strong ROI, and create exceptional learner experiences as a result.
- Provide a seamless handover from the Sales Team
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Facilitate & improve our onboarding process
- Coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Support wholistic implementation of product/service
- Support issue resolution through onboarding
- Track and report on onboarding success
Who you are
You’re driven and passionate about providing extraordinary outcomes and experiences. You thrive off working within a supportive, ambitious team. You have a proven ability to manage concurrent projects and priorities and communicate effectively across teams. You’ll be excited to join a progressive company and see our customers thrive.
Desired Experience & Skills
- More than 2 years in SaaS Customer Success
- Strong background in customer-facing roles
- Confident and articulate communicator
- A very organised and structured approach to tasks
- A go-getter with a flawless customer service ethic
- High level of computer literacy
- Able to pick up new tech quickly and easily
- Experience in the EdTech or Higher Education space is desirable
What we offer
- Competitive Salary, Plus Super
- Casual dress policy
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Fun and friendly team
If this sounds like you, apply today with a Covering Letter and CV.