Website Tango Energy
Tango Energy is proudly owned by Pacific Hydro Australia. Our business first started in 2012 with a range of competitive energy products delivering value to our fast-growing customer base.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Experience Manager to join our team.
This role is for you if you’re a Customer Experience Manager who prides themselves on their exceptional leadership & stakeholder management skills as well as analytical and customer-centric mindset. This role is a full-time hybrid position, located in the Geelong North.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- managing and further developing the customer service and dispute resolution teams in the residential and small business energy segments;
- building a culture of delivering exceptional customer experience across the team and working with the view to continuously improve customer satisfaction;
- developing and improving policies and processes associated with the provision of energy services and manage complex customer issues;
- further enhancing the customer’s digital interactions experience; and
- identifying and managing Customer Experience touchpoints, areas of delight and/or friction across the customer journey, with the aim to drive better overall customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role you will:
- experience in managing, motivating and leading high performing contact centre teams;
- have a customer-centric outlook;
- have exceptional stakeholder management skills;
- have advanced electricity and/or gas billing experience;
- be familiar with back-office electricity and/or gas processes;
- have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- be proficient in MSATS (essential);
- understand the importance of energy retail compliance obligations and diligently ensure you meet these obligations; and
- have high attention to detail and level of accuracy.
In this role you will also benefit from:
- Flexible working options.
- Annual incentive bonus program
- Free on-site parking
- An always-changing calendar of fun events and friendly competitions
- Paid salary income protection
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Wellness Program
- A team that is inclusive and supportive
- Extra annual leave, through our Purchased Leave policy.
If this sounds like the perfect place for you, please do not hesitate in applying now.