Website Lifestyle Communities
A little bit about our product and our people:
We are champions for facilitating a bigger life for downsizers.
We do this by building beautiful homeowner-centric homes around Melbourne and Regional Victoria, complemented by stunning facilities that engender connectivity and wellbeing.
We believe it’s a privilege to walk alongside the downsizer and elevate the next phase of their lives, which is why we maintain a laser-like focus on best practice outcomes for our people and our product. This is underpinned by all the benefits you’d expect to find at an ASX300 listed company with over 20 communities (and more on the way….).
These hallmarks of a publicly listed company are complemented by our insatiable desire to do things differently. If we’re not serving up experiences that deliver a smile and wink, with a side serving of knowing nod and inspiration, we believe we’re not doing our job.
We live for our people and we breathe surprise and delight moments into their days on the daily. And whilst we take our responsibility to our people and our product seriously, we do not take ourselves seriously. Seriously though, have you met Richard and Donna?! (click through to our TVC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmquHtpJh3w )
We’re allergic to the earnestly bland and have a strong aversion to vanilla; unless it’s infused into a candle or stirred into a cake. In our business, the colour beige begins and ends with our beige slacks and skirts.
But enough about our uniforms. And enough about us already! We’d love to hear more about you. What do you think about us? Just kidding. But if you’ve read this far, you must really really want to learn more about our new role. Which bring us to the next bit…
A little bit about you:
This is a newly created role for someone who is passionate about our vision, purpose, and goals. You will think creatively around how to best connect with our customers. You will revel in the challenge to develop and implement strategies, to nurture successful and mutually beneficial partnerships.
You will embrace the freedom to have the autonomy to be solutions-focused with a leadership team that will back you all the way. You will be curious, always looking for new ideas to enhance our service offering and connect to more like-minded souls.
You will constructively challenge the business to be exceptional in all that we do and be a strong influencer with the strong ability to connect and develop meaningful relationships. Your working style is autonomous yet collaborative, with an eagerness to drive results and make a real difference.
A little bit about you and the role:
As the CX expert you will have demonstrated experience with developing and leading transformational teams, leading change initiatives and will have a curious mind. You will continually question whether processes are fit for purpose.
You will support our business to strive to ensure that our customer experience is seamless. You will support our teams in understanding the challenges of our customer and how to resolve with a first contact resolution approach.
You will identify CX opportunities, manage, track and report on longer term strategic CX improvements as well as support the business in BAU CX optimisation.
- You are a highly developed people leader including performance management, coaching, mentoring and development.
- Experience in customer experience design, journey mapping and process improvement methodologies.
- You will have customer service experience in a high value service offering, a 5-star hospitality environment, retail or other industry.
- Experience in cultural change and driving performance outcomes in a highly customer centric environment.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Highest standards of personal presentation and professional conduct.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence and continuous improvement philosophy.
- Commercially focused with the ability to correctly assess the impact of decisions on business outcomes.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting strict deadlines in a constantly changing operational environment.
- Proven track record in achieving CX KPI targets
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A person-centred and customer focused approach
- A commitment to being part of a workplace culture based on Lifestyle Communities values.
- You will be a systems champion and continually look to refine and improve execution to enhance customer experience.
- A desire to grow and learn with a dynamic, growing and supportive business where our customer is our only truth.
What will success feel like?
In addition to fulfilling the requirements listed in the details listed above you will be inspired and challenged, your learning curve will be steep, and you will genuinely believe in the purpose of the business and you will wake up eager to start the working day where your contributions are valued and rewarded.
Our amazing benefits include:
- Yolo day
- Birthday leave
- Wellness dollars
- Employee Share incentive scheme
- Volunteer Leave
- Generous Growing Your Family Paid Leave
- Lots of fun Team Events