At CompliSpace we are passionate about helping people. Our mission is to keep clients safe and give them the confidence and peace of mind that comes with knowing that they’re playing by the rules and have sustainable governance, risk, compliance and policy management system.
As a leading Australian technology company and a market leader in our space, we enter an exciting period of growth and are looking for an experienced Customer Success professional who will welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of our growing business.
We are specifically looking for a Customer Success Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, engaging and driving customer success strategies, building strong relationships with customers, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences.
Our ideal candidate is a people person who is passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships.
About the Role
The role of Customer Success Manager sits within the company’s Operations and Customer Experience Team and works closely with Consultants, and other Customer Success Managers in assisting with the project management and implementation of our services across a national portfolio.
- Be responsible for the overall relationship with assigned customers, which includes managing and overseeing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Highly proficient at demonstrating SaaS based online solutions to help our customers solve key business issues
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of our products and services and maximise usage
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as ensuring high standards of customer support are maintained at all times
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members to ensure deliverables are met in a timely and responsive manner
- Collaborate, problem solve, and contribute to evolving best practice customer success strategies within an exciting and dynamic national team
Required Skills and Qualifications
5 plus years experience in a Consulting/Management Consulting, Account Management and/ or Customer Success position
- Education and/or Aged Care sector experience desirable
- Demonstrated interest in and/or understanding of Risk, Governance and Compliance desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication and project management skills
- Experience using/implementing SAAS based solutions desirable
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
You will also need to be aligned to CompliSpace’s cultural values of:
Customer-Focused: Your customer comes first. You ask. You listen. You serve. And you deliver.
Ownership: You take ownership of your individual work and collaborate as part of a team and focus on delivering results.
Manner: You respect the people around you including your clients, colleagues, partners and providers. You have a positive, can-do attitude and your ethics guide you.
Partnerships: You understand the power of collaboration and working with trusted partners.
Learn: You’re curious and embrace learning. You share your knowledge and learn from others as well.
Innovate: You challenge the status quo. You seek better ways to do things, encouraging ideas and daring to experiment.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to hear more about, please apply. We look forward to meeting you!