Are you looking for any of these attributes in your new challenge?
Leading brands – We work with many of the most recognised brands, including Coles, ACMA, Stratco, Tourism Australia, News Corp, Qantas, and many others.
Exciting technologies and tools – We build and reseller leading-edge enterprise digital marketing tools.
Multi-national – Office located across the globe in USA, India and Europe
Job security – Trelian has been in the market now for 27 years
Career growth – Entrepreneurial people, thrive at Trellian. If you have a hunger to learn, grow, and be supported by an established digital team, this is for you.
Work from home – you a welcome to work from home for the most part, with one day a week in the office. Many of our teamwork is remote from various parts of Melbourne and Australia.
Agile team – We are a fast-moving digital company. We make decisions quickly and execute them.
Friday drinks & lunch – Company culture is critical. Friday lunches and drinks at 4:30 are pillars to the Trellian way of life. Combined with a fun atmosphere and as many social activities as possible. (Pre and post-COVID)
Team retention – Many of the team have been with the business for 7+ years. Any that do choose to leave often come back at some point—this speakers volumes about the culture of Trellian.
Drive against the traffic – Located in Beaumaris on the beach, southeast of the city.
If you answered yes, then read on:
Based in Beaumaris, Melbourne – Trellian is a leader in helping businesses improve their digital footprint through various digital services and tools, including AddMe Reviews, BeOnTop, Drop.com.au, Similarweb.com & Above.com.
Our team provides solutions to assist businesses with their online presence, help increase organic search rankings and manage their search engine marketing campaigns.
We’re looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with proven experience selling SaaS digital marketing solutions and services to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for winning new business not limited to any particular territory. The world is your oyster. You will be able to sell across our solutions and services to help companies solve their digital challenges.
The key brands you will be working across (however, not limited to) are AddMe.com and BeOnTop.com.
As a BDM, you will:
- Build a strong network of top accounts and open doors to generate revenue across all Trellian solutions
- Generate and manage your funnel of opportunities to progress through the sales cycle and provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
- Work with prospects and customers to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators and assist them in achieving their business goals.
- Be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within top-tier companies.
As a Business Development Manager, you will have:
- Proven sales experience in selling software, SaaS, or digital marketing services.
- Ability to quickly identify the solution fit and commercial opportunity of a prospect.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-direct sales and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organisations.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Ideally, a deep understanding of current digital marketing including, SEO, SEM, Google Reviews.
- Hands-on, high energy, passionate, know how to get things done.
- Awesome presentation skills.
Your package includes:
- Tools of the trade (Laptop & phone)
- Flexible working conditions
- Friday lunches and knock off drinks
- Some travel may be required
- Fast & exciting career growth
- Base + comms
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success, and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature, and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product, and it begins with valuing every member of our team
If the above sounds like you, we are super excited to hear from you and looking forward to chatting further.