At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we put HR & Reward professionals at the core of everything we do. This means connecting with them to better understand them, their business and their current challenges or objectives by presenting them with our solutions to help them advance their organisations.
Some of Your Responsibilities & Core Duties will be:
- Selling complex technology solutions to HR
- Selling to multiple partners including C-level executives
- Working with an average 2-6 months sales cycle
- Generating 100% new business along with working a mixture of inbound leads and warm leads passed from a sales development rep team
- Achieving quarterly targets on new business first year fee revenue
- Delivering detailed and valued sales presentations both online and face to face
- Running opportunities through the RG sales cycle
- Ensuring quality and consistency in calls and presentations aligned to our sales playbook
- Developing and maintaining customer networks to improve opportunities
- Ensuring all information is updated and added to Salesforce
- Working closely with the Sales Development team to ensure top quality lead handovers
- Building positive relationships internally
- Wowing our potential clients and upholding the reputation of the business
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
- Proven and consistent success in B2B sales
- Experience in a fast sales cycle (2-6 months)
- Excellent qualification and needs analysis skills
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven growth mindset with a focus on coachability and continuous learning and improvement
The Interview Process:
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- First video interview with Head of SMB Sales and Sales Director
- Take home assessment
- Final video interview with the Head of SMB Sales, Sales Director and SVP of Global Sales
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.